Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Regarding Kate Kelly and John Dehlin

Dear friends and family. Tonight news broke that two fellow Mormons that I admire, Kate Kelly, and John Dehlin are facing possible excommunication from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Since I hold many views in common with these two (and have publicly expressed us much in the past) this news is disturbing to me to say the least. I guess I just want to express two things: 1) So far I have no reason to believe that my membership in the Church is in question. 2) I do not plan, nor wish to leave the Church. I am an active, believing, faithful member, who loves the church and I have been all of my life. I admit that my current approach to Mormonism is unorthodox. I believe that I am being honest and authentic in that. Your love and support are appreciated. Thanks.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online